Private Ohashiatsu Sessions in Baildon
incl. VAT, free shipping
Delivery Time 1 - 3 Business days
A private session with Certified Ohashiatsu Instructor Caterina Matteoda.
Get in touch with us today if you're intersted in learning more about the private session.
The private sessions lasts 60 minutes
More details about the private treatment
Ohashiatsu® helps to balance energy and wellbeing through stretching and a gentle and continuous touch on the body, limb rotation and stretching that leaves you both relaxed and energized.
Each private session lasts 1 hour with at least 10 minutes of resting time to give the body time to assimilate the work before you “jump” back into your daily life.
30 the grove Baildon BD17 5QN
What are the benefits of a private session?
There are many benefits to having a private Ohashiatsu® sessions, such as:
- Relief from the most common physical symptoms of stress, such as fatigue, joint pain, muscle tension, anxiety and headaches.
- Increase in the functions of internal organs.
- Improved sleep quality.
- Increase of the body's natural defences.
- Deep relaxation and a more complete connection between body, mind and spirit.
- Greater self-awareness, inner peace and harmony.
- Increased ability to perceive and balance one's energy.
- Better management of one's health and wellbeing
How to prepare for your private session
Preparing correctly for your private Ohashiatsu® session will help you have a more pleasant experience.
In addition, the benefits of Ohashiatsu® will be more prominent, therefore we recommend doing the following before your private session with us.
- Do not eat any solids or drink caffeinated or alcoholic beverages 2 hours before the session.
- Bring comfortable clothes to wear during the session (a tracksuit and a t-shirt) and a clean pair of socks.
- Please arrive on time. Try to organize your daily plan so that you don't have to worry.
How to book an appointment for your private session
It's advisable to book as early as possible to secure your preferred time and date.
You can either book your session online or fill in your details in the contact us page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Payments can be taken online, by cash or bank transfer.
Can I pay in person?
Yes, if you prefer to pay for your session in person, we now accept all major debit and credit cards. All payments will be made via SumUp terminal.
Please send us an email or fill in our contact us form to book your slot first and let us know your prefered payment method.
Are you ready to explore the amazing world of Ohashiatsu®?
If you have any questions about our private Ohashiatsu® sessions in Baildon, head over to our contact us page.